Sunday, December 26, 2010

Welcome!

A blizzard is blowing through southeastern Massachusetts as I start my new blog.   Over the past few months I have become addicted to several blogs and find my day is not complete unless I log on and read what they have to say.  Now, I don't know if I'll be able to write something every day as I'm guessing following a blog is a lot easier than creating one, but I'll see how it goes.

As I'm sure you've figured out, I basically use my dining room as my studio.  I  love having the big dining room table to spread out my supplies and projects but it's a major pain to have to uproot everything any time I'm expecting company to arrive.  Even though the cluttered mess looks very unorganized but I know where everything is.  As soon as I move it, I can't find it - and that can be a very big problem.

My hope for 2011 is to finally get everything organized at home as I have at work. I finally got my projects under control - well, sort of, but more on that at a later date - so now I need to get the fabric under control.  Let's see how well it goes!  For now, I'm going to crawl back on the couch with my trusty remote and work on finishing another binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment